Bihar State Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited,
Sone Bhawan, 2nd Floor, B.C. Patel Marg, Patna - 800 001.
NIT No. /08-09 Dated /
Tender Notice No. 04/Elect./2011-12 dated 15.02.2012
Sealed tender in two parts i.e. Part-I: Technical & Commercial and Part-II: Price Part are invited from reputed, experienced, Agency/Companies/manufacturer for execution of Ararghat Hydel Project (4x1.75 MW) located in Madhepura District of Bihar on “Turn Key” basis as per program indicated below:-
Tender Programme :-
· Sale date of tender document : from 01.03.2012 to 16.03.2012
· Pre-bid conference : 26.03.2012 at 1 P.M.
· Date/Time for Submission of offer : 10.04.2012 up to 1:30 P.M.
· Date & time for opening of tech. and : 10.04.2012 at 3.30 P.M.
Commercial Part-I offer
Qualifying Criteria :
1) The bidder must be registered under company Act 1956 with all statutory provision like EPF, Sales Tax, Income Tax, labour license, Electrical License etc., Documentary proof to be furnished.
2) The bidder shall be a single entity/ sole bidder or a duly constituted consortium of bidders having EPC contracting Experience of the lead bidder / a Hydro Power developer having EPC team / an E&M manufacturer either singularly or jointly in consortium with civil contractor & E&M manufacturer.
3) In case of consortium one lead partner should be indicated who will be solely responsible for execution of the project on turnkey basis & the bidder have to submit agreement between constituent of consortium which will be the part of agreement.
4) The bidder should have experience and proven track record in construction of Hydroelectric projects / water resource projects with responsibility for planning, design & Engineering of civil, Hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical works.
5) The bidder should have executed one Hydroelectric project of capacity not less than 5 MW or two Hydroelectric project of capacity not less than 3 MW each.
6) The bidder must have Minimum Average Annual Turnover (MAAT) of Rs. 50 crore in last 3 years individually or jointly.
7) The bidder must have Minimum Liquid Asset (MLA)/ working capital of Rs.15 crore to start the work. The bidder has option to submit certificate from their banker (if required) to supplement above MLA requirement.
8) The bidder have to submit Balance Sheets and Auditor's report of last 3 years for evaluation of Bids
9) The bidder should not be blacklisted by centre/state Govt. or its agency/ utility / enterprises.
Tender documents may be obtained from the office of the undersigned at Indira Bhawan, 7th Floor, Ram Charitra Singh Path, Boring Road, Patna – 800 001 on any working day during office hours on payment of the cost of tender document plus Rs. 200/- (two hundred only) as postal charge (if applicable) in the form of Cash/Bank Draft in favour of “Bihar State Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited” payable at Patna.
The Bihar State Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited reserve the right to reject any tender or all tenders without assigning any reason thereof.
The tender without earnest money as mentioned above shall be rejected outright.